Effectively manages radio interference and improves user experience under varying conditions
What it does
Operators today are redesign their network to provide better voice quality, broadband Internet connectivity and much higher data traffic capacity. To achieve these goals the they densify their networks by adding more cells, including macro cell, additional carriers, indoor solutions and small cells. Operating together, these additional cells and prone to cause noise and interference.
Interference control requires engineers to carefully design all RF elements while testing the field for interfered locations. Once detected, engineers manually implement interference reduction features provided by the vendors, and reconfigure the cells. Intucell’s SON Interference Management Application (IM) does all this automatically and dynamically. It solves two primary kinds of interference sources: it reduces the DL / UL pilot pollution in 3G or LTE network; and it identifies over shooting interferers cells (boomers) and victims. In both cases the IM solves the interference patterns by using parameter changes and RF shaping techniques.
- Identifies and fixes quality of service issues, diagnosing interference problems as they occur and automatically fixing them before they impact subscribers
- Maximizes the value of the radio network spectrum and installed infrastructure
- Saves significant engineering work that is otherwise spent on data gathering, analysis and adjustments
- Covers entire cluster / area view of impact
- High level IM actions to relief local collisions